Online Legal Policy and Disclaimer
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. BY ACCESSING AND BROWSING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE MAY BE PROHIBITED IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU ACCESS THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
The term “UHEAA” is used herein for convenience
The Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority (UHEAA), a subsidiary of the State Board of Regents, administers Utah’s student financial aid programs, including the student loan guarantee program and secondary market, state need-based financial aid, the Utah Educational Savings Plan Trust (UESP), and the Utah Engineering and Computer Sciences Loan Forgiveness Program. UHEAA’s mission includes comprehensive outreach and information to assist citizens in planning for and financing postsecondary education, and special programs to keep student loans affordable and help borrowers avoid delinquencies and defaults.
All data and information contained in this site and any linked sites are provided “AS IS” without any express or implied representations or warranties of any nature. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, UHEAA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES AND THE PRODUCTS OR PROCESSES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS.
You are solely responsible for determining, prior to use, whether the information contained on this site and any linked sites and the products or processes to which the information refers are suitable for your purpose. Under no circumstances shall UHEAA be liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of this site and any linked sites, or reliance upon any data or information contained thereon or any defect, error, omission, insufficiency, or deficiency in such data or information and/or the products or processes to which it refers. Furthermore, UHEAA shall not be liable for any performance, failure of performance, communications delays, computer viruses, or the like obtained from this site regardless of the purposes. In no event shall UHEAA be liable for any damages to computer equipment or other property that results from accessing, using, or browsing this site and any linked sites or downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, audio, or the like from this site and any linked sites.
Applicable copyright laws protect the contents of this site. Nothing contained in this site and any linked sites should be construed by implication, estoppel, or otherwise as a license under any intellectual property right of any entity, or as a suggestion, recommendation, or authorization to take any action that would infringe any patent or
You may use and display the materials on this site only on your personal computer and only for purposes associated with your interaction with this site. Except as stated herein, you may not copy, download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, or enhance any of the materials on this web site in any manner. You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” this site and any materials contained on it or accessible from it without the advanced written authorization of UHEAA. The information provided on this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such use or distribution would be unlawful under the securities laws or regulations of such jurisdiction.
The appearance of any links on this site does not constitute an endorsement by UHEAA of the linked site, any link contained on the linked site, or information, products, or services contained therein. UHEAA does not exercise any editorial control over the content of linked
Any information that you transmit via this site and any linked site by electronic mail or otherwise, including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, data, questions, comments, suggestions, your IP address, name, address, or the like will be considered non-confidential and may be used by the receiving party for any purpose.
Any action related to the use of this site, any linked site, or the information contained therein shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah, U.S.A., without regard to the choice of law provisions, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Utah for the resolution of all such disputes. The foregoing provisions are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
RepayCentsibly Text Messaging – Terms of Service
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to ‘52013’ After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to ‘52013’. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
- Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
- Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, MetroPCS, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 6 messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
RepayCentsibly Shortcode Opt-in Information
finlit to 52013 to receive SMS messages about default prevention and financial literacy principles
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 6 SMS messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to ‘52013’. After you have